In the News
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India launches the all new Punto Pure; introduces the powerful Linea 125s and the stylish and dynamic Avventura Urban Cross at the 2016 Auto Expo – The Motor Show04/02/2016
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India today launched the Fiat Punto Pure which is based on the much loved Grande Punto. It is designed to target the entry hatchback segment with superlative dimensions and an awarding winning engine under the hood. FCA India also showcased the all new Linea 125s which holds a 1.4 litre four-cylinder T-Jet engine, generating an impressive 125 horsepower, making it the one of the most-powerful sedans in the segment. Additionally, FCA India also presented the ruggedly stylish, feature loaded and powerful; the Avventura Urban Cross with world class design and power packed features. This cross will get the 1.4 L T-Jet petrol engines which will generate an exhilarating 140 BHP of power.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles launches the Punto Pure for the Indian market04/02/2016
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India today launched the Punto Pure at the 2016 Auto Expo – The Motor Show. This car is based on the much loved Grande Punto which had enjoyed a phenomenal success during its launch. The Punto Pure will be the entry vehicle in the B segment with an attractive price point. This affordable hatchback is poised to be the star in this segment providing strong build quality and a low cost of ownership
- Fiat - Chrysler, Official Global Partners of the Expo Milano 201501/05/2015
The Expo Milano 2015 is the Universal Exposition, organized under the supervision of BIE, which willtake place from the 1st of May to the 31st of October 2015 in an area adjacent to the Rho Fiera of Milan.A Universal Exposition is an event of non-commercial nature, organized specifically to inform and educatethe public about global collective challenges and on the progresses made by humanity.Each Expo is dedicated to a topic of universal interest and it is an opportunity to meet and shareknowledge through innovative experimentation on such themes.The Expo Milano 2015 will be an extraordinary event focused on the theme of food, also tackled in thelight of the new global scenarios, the centerpiece of which is the right to a healthy, safe and sufficientnutrition for the entire World. Food is the vital energy of the World, necessary for sustainable developmentbased on a correct and constant nourishment of the body, on the respect of the fundamental practicesof life of every human being, on health.The Expo Milano 2015 logo is presented on the left of this page: a sign of light, energy, life.
- FIAT India rolls out Avventura for the World21/10/2014
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) today launched its Avventura – Contemporary Urban Vehicle (CUV), for the global market.
- FIAT rolls out a nationwide drive to show commitment to India07/04/2014
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL),the fully owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles today flagged off the first leg of its first-of-its-kind K2K Passion Drive in the city.
- Fiat India inaugurates ‘FIAT & Don Bosco Experiential Skill Training Center’22/08/2013
Fiat India Automobiles Ltd in association with FGA, kick started its technical skill development Program called ‘Diksha’, an effort to provide educational avenues and technical training for the youth of the country.
- FIAT India introduces limited edition Punto Sport 201314/08/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) today rolled out its limited edition Punto Sport 2013 at the FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru.
- Fiat India Automobiles rolls out 2.50 lakh passenger cars and 5 lakh engines from Ranjangaon plant12/08/2013
Fiat India Automobiles Ltd has rolled out their 250,000th car and 500,000th engine from its state of the art Ranjangaon plant in Pune.
- FIAT India launches Freedom Drive for its customers09/08/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd (FGAIPL) has launched “Freedom Drive” for customers in which they can drive away for three nights in a FIAT car to a location of their choice.
- Fiat’s independent company to drive growth in the country30/07/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles S. p. A., today announced the name of its new independent venture in India called FIAT GROUP AUTOMOBILES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (FGAIPL).
- FIAT achieves yet another milestone18/07/2013
Fiat India Automobiles, the pioneer in manufacturing multijet diesel engines in India achieved another milestone by rolling out their 200,000th car from their Ranjangaon plant.
- Fiat launches next generation 2013 Linea T- Jet10/06/2013
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited‟s (FGAIPL) C+ segment offering Linea T-Jet won many admirers when it was first launched in October 2010.
- Mazda and Fiat Sign Agreement for New Alfa Romeo apster23/05/2013
Further to the joint announcement of May 23, 2012, Mazda Motor Corporation (Mazda) and Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. (Fiat) announced today the signing of the Final Agreement which will see Mazda produce an open-top two-seater sports car for Fiat’s Alfa Romeo brand at its Hiroshima, Japan, plant starting from 2015.
- FIAT India fan base crosses the 200,000 milestone on Facebook17/05/2013
FIAT India’s Facebook page is buzzing with conversations as it recently crossed the 200,000 member milestone within a month of its development.
- FIAT India inaugurates exclusive dealership and FIAT Caffe in Bengaluru13/05/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd inaugurated its independent exclusive dealership and its first FIAT Caffe at Bengaluru today. KHT FIAT, its exclusive world class dealership is located at No 92, Amarjyothi Lay Out, Koramangala, Intermediate Ring Road, Bengaluru – 560071.
- FIAT drives the extra mile to engage with consumers24/04/2013
Fiat Group Automobiles India Pvt Ltd (FGAIPL), the fully owned subsidiary of Fiat Group Automobiles SpA, Italy today played host to a special screening of the IPL match between the Kolkata KnightRiders and Mumbai Indians at the FIAT Caffe in Pune.
- FIAT makes the strategic move for the Indian market10/04/2013
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited(FGAIPL), the fully owned subsidiary of Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A., Italy today announced the completion of the dissolution with Tata Motors for the distribution arrangement of FIAT vehicles in India.
- FIAT India launches new website11/03/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd (FGAIPL) has revamped its existing website and added a series of new features to enhance its digital presence.
- FIAT inaugurates state-of-the-art Stockyard at Ranjangaon05/03/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) today inaugurated its first state-of-the-art stockyard at Ranjangaon, Pune.
- FIAT inaugurates state-of-the-art Training Centre at Ranjangaon18/02/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) today inaugurated its first state-of-the-art training Centre at Ranjangaon, Pune.
- Festivities galore at the FIAT Coffee Festival28/01/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd has announced the opening of a two month Coffee Festival.
- FIAT India inaugurates its exclusive dealership in Noida10/01/2013
FIAT Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd today inaugurated its exclusive world class dealership in Noida
- FIAT India inaugurates its first exclusive dealership in Punjab28/12/2012
FIAT Group Automobiles India Pvt. Ltd today inaugurated its first exclusive world class dealership in Punjab.
- FIAT India witnesses historic event at Ranjangaon14/12/2012
More than 600 FIAT car owners from across the country drove down to the automobile manufacturer’s Ranjangaon plant in Pune in a historic event for FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited.
- Fiat-Chrysler Group Unveils Roadmap for India08/12/2012
Legendary Jeep® brand to be introduced in India in 2013
- Fiat-Chrysler Group Unveils Roadmap for India06/12/2012
Today Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) announced a series of initiatives aimed at strengthening its position in the Indian market.
- Magneti Marelli: a new plant inaugurated in India for the production of exhaust systems29/10/2012
Today, Magneti Marelli inaugurated a new industrial plant in India dedicated to the production of automobile exhaust systems.
- FIAT goes Absolute-ly festive with Linea and Punto05/10/2012
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) is introducing a surprise for its customers this festive season as it launches its Limited „Absolute‟ Edition for Punto and Linea in India.
- FIAT makes a strategic move for the Indian market
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited(FGAIPL),the fully owned subsidiary of Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A., Italy announced the completion of the dissolution with Tata Motors for the distribution arrangement of FIAT vehicles in India.
- FIAT launches 'Absolute edition' of the Linea and Punto for the Festival season20/09/2012
FIAT goes Absolute-ly festive with Linea and Punto
- FIAT inaugurates its first exclusive workshop in Pune10/09/2012
FIAT Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) today inaugurated its first independent state-of-the-art workshop -Millennium Drive Workshop in Dapodi, Pune.
- Fiat India Automobiles Limited appoints Mr. Gurpratap Boparai as the new CEO.31/08/2012
Mr. Rajeev Kapoor retires as President and CEO of Fiat India Automobiles Ltd, Mr. Gurpratap Boparai to succeed him
- Techno season at FIAT Caffè - Pune12/07/2012
To present Italian technological marvels at the technology meet
- Techno season at FIAT Caffè - Delhi10/07/2012
To present Italian technological marvels at the technology meet
- Fiat launches Punto Sport Diesel and opens its 2nd Fiat Caffe at Pune18/05/2012
FIAT India Automobiles today inaugurated its second exclusive FIAT Caffé in Pune’s up market locality, Koregaon Park